This is a discussion guide for the title How Then Should We Work: Rediscovering the Biblical Doctrine of Work. Get more than 15% off when you purchase How Then Should We Work? and How Then Should We Work? Discussion Guide (Participant version) together! Click here for details.
This Discussion Guide Includes:
- Discussion Questions
- Scripture Readings
- Sidebars for Further Study
- Additional Readings
Available in a Leader's Guide or a Participant's Guide.
Have you ever felt like what you do the majority of the week at work may not have any value to God? Many Christians struggle to find any meaning in their work. Many are taught it’s just a place to share your faith or earn a paycheck to donate to missions. Businessman Hugh Whelchel was just that guy, but knew there had to be more. His thorough Biblical investigation reveals the eternal significance of work within the grand, Biblical story of God’s mission throughout history.
- The rich Biblical meaning of work – from Genesis to Revelation
- The difference between work, vocation, and calling as a Christian
- The history of the Christian view on work
- The call to “reweave shalom” through your job
- How to live a life of deep significance
Leader's Guide - 35 pages
Participants Guide - 33 pages
Please allow 1-2 business days for handling.
To order more than 50 copies, please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. For questions, please contact email@example.com.